Mango Chicken Pasta Salad – This 30 minute summer salad recipe will leave you craving more! The perfect blend of bold Caribbean flavors makes this cold pasta a family favorite.
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to explain how yummy this is. Seriously. I took one bite of this pasta after I made it and went crazy. Everything blended so well together to create such a wonderful flavor. I have to admit, I was skeptical about making a tropical pasta. Who would have thought mango tasted sooooo good in pasta? It’s one of those things you just gotta try to see for yourself. The only thing I was mad at, was the fact that I didn’t make more. I made enough to serve 4 people and I wanted 5 bowls to myself. No kidding. I don’t think I ever enjoyed cold pasta this much until now. This is also a complete meal with the added veggies and chicken, now you can’t go wrong with that!
I hope you all continue to enjoy all these Caribbean inspired recipes with Caribbean Scent in the making. 🙂
Ready to make a delicious summer cold pasta salad? Let’s make it!
Mango Chicken Pasta Salad – This 30 minute summer salad recipe will leave you craving more! The perfect blend of bold Caribbean flavors makes this cold pasta a family favorite. So super yummy!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 4 & 1/2 cups cooked rotini pasta, (3 cups uncooked)
- 2 cups frozen mango, thawed and cut into bite size pieces
- 3/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 3/4 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoons of pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2. tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, olive oil, honey, lime juice, pickled jalapeno peppers, paprika, ground cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, & salt. Mix well, and add to pasta mixture. Toss to evenly coat.
- Stir in cilantro, and more salt to taste. Enjoy!